This position includes facilitating preparation and review of all budget and forecast processes. Prepares analysis of current or proposed operations and provides timely and concise recommendations to improve results and performance.
- Assists the accounting department with the month end close including expense accruals.
- Builds and maintains detailed Budget and Forecast templates for use by business leaders.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Collects and organizes financial information and inputs into financial models.
- Sorts and mines large data sets from multiple data sources (General ledger, BI, Excel) to perform trend analysis.
- Manages the commissions system, performs monthly calculation and required maintenance, and prepares the month end journal entry.
- Create ad hoc templates, reports, and analysis for business leaders to evaluate their performance, including benchmarking and ROI analysis.
- Participates in the Forecast and Annual Operating Plan/Budgeting cycle while working closely with the sales team to consolidate KPIs including orders and sales inputs.
- Strong project orientation, forecasting, budgeting and analytical skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business management;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albany, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com