Working directly with the Training Director and Project Development Training Manager to design, develop and implement training strategy for the NAM wholesale, distribution and retail internal and external partners. Execute all training initiatives and directions, identifying training needs and focus for both brands, products and selling techniques, with a focus on execution of trainings & sales development as a KPI.
- Control and monitor the training and travel budget to ensure most cost effectiveness
- Manage the successful execution and implementation of the NAM Strategy Projects: Brand Ambassador coaching, seasonal product collection trainings for internal sales force, in-store & special client training events execution across all channels, brand immersion execution for internal teams and external clients, new hires onboarding, commercial trade show support, training ROI reporting, and other regional Training Programs based on commercial needs.
- Execute all training initiatives and directions; Cascading trainings focusing on the brands, products and selling techniques to support the commercial team’s KPI’s
- Deliver training programs for all distribution partners in the North America region – from wholesale to retail partners, as well as internal sales force to ensure they are all equipped with the knowledge to present & facilitate sell-out
- Able to travel frequently (50% – 75%)
- Self-motivated and proactive in a start-up environment
- Strong communication skills with high fluency in English – both written and oral
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in eyewear or luxury industry a must
- University degree or above
- Minimum 4 years experience in training
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org