Website Kempinski Hotels
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Kempinski Hotels in Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
To produce an outstanding guest experience within the outlet concept by assisting in managing a service team in cooperation with the culinary team. The Assistant Restaurant provides a courteous, professional and efficient service in accordance with the outlet, hotel and Kempinski standards, driving sales and maximises profit.
Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates
A luxurious alpine retreat in the heart of the desert, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a landmark Dubai hotel and one of Kempinski’s most unique city properties. It combines exciting shopping, entertainment and dining options with lavish accommodation, including 15 spacious but cozy ski chalets overlooking Ski Dubai.
- Provide a professional and courteous service at all times and ensure that all employees of the assigned outlet follow the example.
- Assist in leading the restaurant efficiently in costs and expenses, constantly delivering the highest quality as well as driving high top line revenue and profit.
- Train employees ensuring that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties with the maximum levels of productivity and efficiency.
- Act as a Manager in duty in the absence of the Restaurant Manager in the outlet.
- Perform up selling for all items offered by the department assigned as well as offering alternatives.
- To ensure that the outlet is managed efficiently according to the established concept statement, providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times according to proper service standards as set by Kempinski
- To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, train, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned place of work according to the standards as set by Kempinski
- Be knowledgeable to operate the existing POS system based on the trained responsibility level as assigned in the department.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in regards to the hotel policy on Fire, Hygiene, and Health & Safety.
- Assist in leading the outlet efficiently in cost and expenses, constantly delivering the highest quality as well as driving high top line revenue and profit.
- Handle guest enquiries and complaints in the outlet in a courteous and efficient manner and report to Head of Department / Assistant Head of Department ensuring that the follow up is performed with the guest.
- Have an understanding of the monthly profit and loss statement of the department.
- Assist the Outlet Manager to produce outlet-specific reports and analysis for the monthly performance meeting.
- To assist in conducting monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies
- To ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
- Assist in communication within the outlet and to attend daily/weekly outlet meetings with the Culinary Team and fostering teamwork to constantly develop the restaurant for more success.
- Assist in producing reports and analysis of the outlet and attend in the monthly performance meeting.
- Support activities and cooperation with the suppliers.
- Undertake reasonable tasks and secondary duties as appointed by the Head of Department.
- Good management and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essential
- Hands-on personality
- Experience in a similar position or a minimum of 1-2 years experience in 5 star hotel or similar environment
- Have current or previous experience in All Day Dining operation
- Fluent in English. Additional language is an advantage
Hoteliers since 1897, Kempinski have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of its European heritage.
Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates Dubai
United Arab Emirates-Dubai
Jan 4, 2022
Company: Kempinski Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A