Website KDF Safety Staffing & Consulting
This Jobsfunter Listing is about KDF Safety Staffing Consulting in Mobile, AL 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
We are looking for a competent Office Administrative Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
• Coordinate with and assist manager daily.
• Communicate with clients and establish new clients.
• Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
• Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
• Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
• Schedule and plan meetings
• Monitor level of supplies
• Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
• Coordinate with management to determine what assistance can be provided daily.
• Perform receptionist duties when needed
• Will assist the accounts payables and receivables department occasionally.
• Thorough understanding of office management procedures
• Organizational and time management skills
• Proficiency in records management
• Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office; Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• High School diploma; or equivalent
• 3-5 years’ experience as an office assistant
• Experience in Construction Safety NOT required, but preferred.
Company: KDF Safety Staffing & Consulting
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Mobile, AL
Application Deadline: N/A