Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under KateWorthington in กรุงเทพมหานคร 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
Hiring Position: Head of People & Administration
Working Condition: 100% on-site
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Our client is a leading no-frills carrier with the most significant number of domestic routes within Thailand. The airline is also planning on opening more destinations regionally. Based on the data from the Tourism Authority of Thailand, the country expects tourism revenue to reach 80% of what it was before the pandemic.
As one of the major carriers here in the Kingdom, the airline expects to experience a boom in the tourist industry after the pandemic domestically and regionally and they are now looking for a Head of IT to land a professional successful career with them.
Main purpose of the job:
- Manage personnel-related issues in division/department and implement occupational health & safety environment practice to prevent accident to employees in workplace.
- Manage personnel-related issues in division/department and ensure the occupational health & safety environment is practiced according to law requirement to prevent and control accident in workplace.
- Set, control, and manage divisional/departmental budget efficiently.
- Involve in defining people management and development (including knowledge management) strategic direction at the organization level. Translate to departmental plan and expected outcomes and follow up to ensure successful implementation. Create and foster continuous learning environment and behaviors in the department.
- Define required competencies to deliver expected performance. Work with Human Resources Division to plan and follow upon people management and development activities, including aligning knowledge management to enable expected competencies and performance. Create and encourage continuous learning environment and behaviors in the division.
- Drive people development activities, including knowledge management in the section / area under responsibility to develop capabilities to deliver expected performance. Encourage continuous learning in the section / area under responsibility.
- Responsible for his/her career, self-development, and continuous learning, which include participation in performance management system, training, knowledge management activities, and other development activities provided by the organization.
- Bachelors degree or Masters degree from a top-tier university with consistent outstanding academic record;
- Advanced degree or MBA is preferred
- Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in your past positions
- Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Have ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- International knowledge airline business
- Experience in all position minimum 5 years up
- English/ Chinese communication is perfect
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร
Application Deadline: N/A