Website Kape Technologies
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Kape Technologies in Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
We’re a fast-growing SAAS tech company providing privacy and security protections to consumers around the world. We build and operate services that are easy to use, fast, and secure. We’ve been in business for more than 11 years, and we’re highly profitable, growing, and actively hiring. Our current team is spread across several offices in Hong Kong, the Philippines, and others. We’re also in the process of launching an office in Singapore and are planning to staff up several departments there spanning engineering, product design and management, marketing, operations, HR, IT, and Security. We’re allocating a significant budget to grow quickly and attract and retain top talent.
- Large customer base worldwide, which brings many challenges and opportunities. We have millions of users who rely on our service 24/7/365 for a broad range of use-cases. Excellence in operations is therefore core to our business.
- Successful business in a fast-growing industry. We are a leader in a fragmented market and are growing quickly both because the industry is expanding and because we are gaining market share. We have sufficient financial resources to tackle large challenges for the long term.
- Highly skilled team using efficient processes.
- Meritocratic culture with fast decision-making.
Our IT infrastructure roughly looks like this:
- Identity by Okta for 50+ SAAS services
- Workstations include Mac, Linux, Windows, Chromebooks, and AWS Workspaces.
- Very little on-premise infrastructure. We’re cloud-based as much as possible.
- Workstations run device-management and endpoint protection clients
- SIEM monitors events from endpoint protection, SAAS services, and networks.
As the leader of our IT Support team, you’ll lead a team of IT/Cloud Support staff across various geographic locations such as Hong Kong and Singapore, the Phillippines, and remote workers.
- Lead the IT Service Desk, including triaging and assigning tickets, following up on work, and following up with customers to ensure our level of support was excellent
- Give specific directions to the customer desk team members to enable them to meet specific customer needs
- Act as a senior escalation point for problems that team members can’t solve
- Provide clear write-ups and hand-offs to problems that the support team cannot solve and require other engineering support
- Manage the IT Service Desk software, service catalog, and ensure all services meet or exceed our stated SLAs
- Create good working relationships amongst members of the help desk team to ensure a smooth flow of work, which improves overall performance
- Ensure high quality and correctness of the IT service catalog and inventories
- Managing the onboarding and offboarding of employees and contractors
- Creating team annual and quarterly OKRs and consistently measuring and updating the progress toward those goals
- Have excellent leadership and managerial skills, demonstrated ability to develop a team, coaching and mentorship of team members
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building
- Extensive experience providing IT support to engineering teams
- Advanced knowledge in managing and troubleshooting issues on:
- Windows, Linux, ChromeOS, and macOS
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and VPN configuration
- Business WiFi solutions
* This position reports initially to our VP of Security and IT, based in Singapore, and eventually to the IT Infrastructure/Operations Manager
Company: Kape Technologies
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A