Website Kalitta Air
In summary this position is to support and assist Aircraft Engine Mechanics. This includes but is not limited to:
- Disassemble, inspect, assemble engines I.A.W. Manufacturers Manuals.
- Be proficient in reading OEM Manuals and precision measuring tools.
- Perform repair processes to engine components.
- Perform engine removals and installations on-wing.
- Must be able to multi-task, respect / maintain confidentiality, be service oriented, be trustworthy / ethical, and be sensitive/respectful of diverse populations/cultures. Must work at a fast pace and handle stress and problematic issues well with a good attitude.
Qualification & Experience:
- Aircraft Engine experience preferred.
- A&P preferred but not required.
- Experience with CF34-3 and CF34-8 Engines
Company: Kalitta Air
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Tucson, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org