Website Kalitta Air
Safely assist the Captain and crew, through the use of Crew Resource Management (CRM), in operating the aircraft in accordance with all Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs) and company policies and procedures.
- Assisting the crew with the necessary paperwork.
- Performing post-flight inspections of the aircraft.
- Operating the aircraft with precise attention to policy, regulations, and procedures.
- Calling attention to any unsafe condition while on the ground or in-flight.
- Performing pre-flight inspections of the aircraft and freight.
- Ability to read, write and understand spoken and written English. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent (Post-secondary education preferred).
Company: Kalitta Air
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com