Website Kalitta Air
Responsible for Records Department processes. Must identify any changes that will enhance departmental process quality and submit Maintenance Program Revision Requests for applicable policy and procedure changes.
- Reviews work cards, aircraft log sheets, service completion forms, and other work accomplishment records to update required aircraft, powerplant, and component-time/cycle records.
- Develops and maintains a complete file system. Maintains company systems to accommodate critical hard-time records. Provides for both manual and automated record keeping.
- Manages the Records Analyst in the accomplishment of maintaining time records pertaining to flight equipment. Trains the Records Analyst in the use of the file system and the maintenance of computer records. Evaluates staff workloads and productivity, seeking new ways to improve records’ accuracy and request-response time efficiency.
- Provides established repetitive and non-repetitive record reports. Provides recaps, reports, or record copies when requested explicitly by proper authority.
- Computer knowledge of MS Office Components (Word, Access, and Excel), Adobe, AMOS, or similar aircraft records tracking software. Minimum 8 years combined airline, MRO, OEM, or other aerospace experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in related regulatory requirements and quality systems to support other departments. Previous experience and qualifications for process development and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in aviation, engineering, or supply chain from an accredited university.
Company: Kalitta Air
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Durham, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com