Website Kalitta Air
Responsible for maintaining and managing accurate records for airframe, power plant, components, and other aircraft materials, which require constant tracking and surveillance per Kalitta Air, LLC Operations Specifications, Airworthiness Directives, and FAA Regulatory requirements of 14 CFR
- Manages the Records department processes. Identify changes that will enhance departmental process quality and submit
- Maintenance Program Revision Requests for policy and procedural changes.
- Maintain accuracy and standards of parent/child relationship setup for assemblies.
- Perform audits of system entries, component changes, and assembly tree changes to ensure proper tracking and forecasting.
- Ensures Records Analysts are auditing all maintenance documentation for accuracy and maintaining all required documentation per Kalitta Air retention policy.
- Supervises the security for the records division by enforcing procedures that ensure all maintenance records are maintained as controlled documents.
- Maintains accuracy and standards for the Database Management System configuration.
- Manages accomplishment of Records Analyst duties and responsibilities.
- Manages aircraft status as maintenance is documented into the database management system.
- Work with Tech Services, QC Records, and Production to verify physical component installation on the aircraft matches the Database Management System.
- Advanced working knowledge of Manufacture Maintenance Manuals, in researching and developing proper standards and rules to be implemented within the MROS.
- Advanced working knowledge of Maintenance systems, preferably AMOS.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1+ years’ experience holding a management or project management role.
- 5+ years experience with records auditing, Technical Services, or similar experiences.
Company: Kalitta Air
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com