Website Kalitta Air
Responsible for preserving the current integrity of all the crew member’s schedules by reacting to unforeseen circumstances while remaining in compliance with FARs, contractual obligations, and company policies and procedures. Requesting crew hotel reservations and transportations arrangements as necessary.
- Exceptional communication skills used to relay detailed information with various departments within the OCC
- Maintain crew management system for FAR and contractual legalities for the crew members daily schedules
- Respond immediately to all operational irregularities and new flying requests (ad-hoc’s) to ensure the least impact to the customer and maximum revenue for our company
- Maintain monthly crew schedules for current and future flying which comply with FARs, the pilot contract, and company policy.
- Request and modify last minute hotel reservations, ground, and commercial arrangements
- Handling phone calls and emails from crew members and vendors
- Any other duties assigned by management
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining accuracy and a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced skills in use of MS Office 2016 to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical ability
- Strong command of the English language with solid writing skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in the Airline industry and/or customer service is a plus
- High school graduate; some college and/or technical school desirable.
Company: Kalitta Air
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org