Website Kalitta Air
Inspect aircraft and components for discrepancies. Inspect and evaluate work performed by mechanics, sheet metal mechanics, and avionics technicians to ensure the proper rework of discrepancies.
- Review the scope and detail of inspection requirements and inspect aircraft and components by obtaining and interpreting work cards. Complete a visual inspection of aircraft areas opened by mechanics, including by not limited to fuel tanks, empennage, cargo areas, under floor areas, fuselage skin, engines, pylons, wings, flight control surfaces, flight decks, and landing gear.
- Perform a receiving inspection for new and continued service parts to ensure serviceability, including but not limited to verifying certification from the manufacturer or overhaul facility, and inspecting for shipping damage. Maintaining control and inventory for the QC Bond quarantine cage, including submitting reports of Suspected Unapproved Parts (SUPs) to the Director of Quality Control.
- Ensure completion of logbook entries and release the aircraft as airworthy for test flight or flight operation checks.
- Ability to read, write and understand spoken and written English. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to convert between different units of measure. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentage.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, climb/descend stairs, and bend.
Qualification & Experience:
- Hold an Airframe and Powerplant certificate.
- Have at least 2 years of experience maintaining the same category and class of aircraft used by Kalitta Air.
- Must have adequate documented training to substantiate qualifications.
- High school graduate; some college and/or technical school desirable. Must have at least 2 years of experience maintaining the same category and class of aircraft used by Kalitta Air. Must possess exceptional attention to detail.
Company: Kalitta Air
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Anchorage, AK, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org