Website Kalitta Air
Responsible for AOG Purchasing processes. This includes initial and continual training of AOG Purchasing staff. Furthermore, must identify any changes that will enhance departmental process quality.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Materials Manager.
- Oversee and ensure an inventory control system for the aircraft Fly Away Kits are updated as changes occur. Train the AOG team to ensure that the FAK is stocked with the correct allocated parts that are within prescribed shelf life limits. This includes, but not limited to monitoring all shelf life items.
- Meticulously train staff on the GMM sections that include, but are not limited to, all facets related to FAA rules and regulations in regards to aircraft related materials.
- Monitor staff training records to ensure AOG team is up to date on all training aspects and compliant with company requirements. This includes and is not limited to CBT training, etc.
- Supervise and review all purchasing, borrowing, and shipping of deferred maintenance items and AOG material by AOG team is accomplished within company procedures.
- Maintain and train staff on effective communications and coordinate with line maintenance stations and maintenance contractors to support the fleet’s operation with minimal interruptions.
- Perform an accurate turnover of the current situational status between shifts.
- Review all AOG invoices for accuracy and approval.
- Train staff to track and control all loaned/borrowed parts via electronic means. Ensure that borrowed parts are returned to the appropriate provider as required. Minimize borrowing events and the duration of each event to control cost.
- High school graduate; some college and/or technical school desirable. Must have a good working knowledge of world geography and flight operations.
Qualification & Experience:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have experience working with inventory control, purchasing, various databases, and understanding of parts catalogs, good computer skills and verbal communication skills. Buying experience is required.
Company: Kalitta Air
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Saginaw, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com