Website Kalitta Air
Reports To: Supervisor, System Config Management & Compliance/
- Receive, audit, and generate system entries of all completed maintenance documentation: Aircraft log pages, Work orders, Work Packages, and Task Cards.
- Promptly conduct necessary Part Movements contained within documentation as mentioned above in the maintenance system.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Supervisor, System Config. Or Manager, QC Records.
- Document compliance of all required maintenance events when corresponding documentation is received and accurately performed
- Some college and/or technical school or equivalent work experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years aviation experience.
Company: Kalitta Air
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Flint, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org