Service Delivery Team Manager Job in Kaiser Permanente San Jose, CA
Website Kaiser Permanente
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Kaiser Permanente in San Jose, CA 2022
About the job
Provides managerial oversight to a construction project or a series of construction projects. Responsible for the overall direction, administration, completion,and financial outcome of a construction project.Oversees, directs and manages project teams including facility administration, project coordinators, general contractors and contracted consultants responsible for developing project scope, budget and schedule,to establish operational priorities and maintain satisfactory relationships with service area leadership and staff, subcontractors, unions,etc.
- Responsible for daily management and consulting activities with sign-off authority in support of Capital Project Director.
- Performs oversight and management of project teams providing direction and/or approval on daily operational issues (e.g.staffing, interviewing, making decisions on contractors,lawsuits,vendor performance, liaison with core group services,etc.).
- Provides expert technical guidance and information for all aspects of project team activities (planning, scheduling, implementation).Serves as a sounding board for project managers.
- Minimum fifteen (15) years of total experience.
- Minimum eight (8) years in leading and managing design and construction activities for hospital and medical office buildings.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in a management role.
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in architecture, engineering, construction or project management or related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Experience in negotiating and writing contracts for design consultants and contractors required.
- Knowledgeable in principles of architecture, engineering, and construction.
- Thorough knowledge of preparing contract documents, fixed price,guaranteed maximum price, legal implications of design/build in applicable state required.
- Significant working knowledge of Federal, State and local laws and regulations related to real estate and land development and health facility projects; local entitlement and permitting processes, to include compliance with DEQA; Specific knowledge of OSHPD (in California) and similar regulatory agencies practices/policies/procedures in other states.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Professional licenseegistration/certification preferred.
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Application Deadline: N/A