Website Jumeirah Hotels Resorts
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Jumeirah Hotels Resorts in Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
About Jumeirah & the Hotel:
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
Jumeirah is committed to embedding equality, diversity, and inclusion in all its practices, embracing a culture that celebrates diversity.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai’s premier lifestyle destination, is located on Jumeirah Beach Road just 15 km from the city centre and 25 km from Dubai International Airport. The 26-floor hotel has a curved design which represents the shape of a breaking wave and offers pristine private beaches with undisturbed views of the Arabian Gulf.
With 599 sea-facing rooms and suites and 19 private villas, as well as 21 restaurants and bars, extensive conference and banqueting facilities, a private marina, Sinbad’s Kids Club, Talise™ Spa, and direct complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark™ for all guests, the hotel continues to redefine the holiday experience.
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen for a Guest Services Executive to join Front Office Department in Jumeirah Beach Hotel. The main duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Give a warm welcome to guests on arrival and register them as well as issuing room keys in the appropriate welcome/key booklet.
- Identify and anticipate guest’s needs and assist in any possible way.
- Take payments from guests on arrival and departure and close their bills in compliance with the financial rules and regulations.
- Sell rooms to walk-in guests, maximizing the Hotel revenue.
- To ensure full satisfaction of the guest and resolute any challenges immediately through ownership of guest complaints.
- Upsell rooms, suites, breakfast packages and Jumeirah restaurants proactively.
- Escort guests to their rooms on arrival, explaining all the features and facilities.
- Assist and perform any rooms controlling related tasks such as allocation of rooms for arriving guests and upcoming arriving guests.
- Carry out cashiering duties like foreign currency exchange, paid outs etc.
- Perform any related duties and special projects as requested by the Director of Rooms, Assistant Director of Rooms, Assistant Front Office Manager & Team Leader.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 2-year front desk experience in a 5-star hotel environment.
- Opera Knowledge (Front Office Applications)
- Clear communication; effective verbal and written communication skills in English. Fluency in Arabic, French, Russian, German, and/or Italian is an advantage.
- Must be full of enthusiasm
About the Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE. In addition, we offer generous F&B benefits, reduced hotel rates across our properties globally, excellent leave and health care package, flights home, life insurance, functional incentives and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant looking for a career with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry.
Company: Jumeirah Hotels Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A