Market Research Manager – Consumer Insights (Travel & Loyalty) vacancy in JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chicago, IL
Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about JPMorgan Chase Co in Chicago, IL 2022
About the job
Join an innovative Insights team and help us reimagine the travel and loyalty space for our customers.
We are looking for a creative and resourceful individual with strong research skills and leadership experience to join our Insights Center of Excellence. We are seeking a candidate who is a sound strategic thinker with a passion for research and consumer insights. The candidate must be focused on the consumer or client, be driven by intellectual curiosity, have an ability to influence others, balance multiple workstreams and have a desire to deliver a high performing work product in a fast-paced environment.
As an ideal candidate, you contribute a deep subject matter expertise within a particular research area and a broad skillset spanning a range of research methodologies, including quantitative, qualitative, generative and evaluative. You are a self starter are comfortable working with shifting directives and ambiguity.
You will be responsible for scoping and crafting research strategy, designing and conducting research, and delivering actionable insights for a variety of projects. Leading with empathy and customer-centricity, you will work closely with product and marketing partners and senior business executives in a fast-paced, dynamic, and ever-evolving environment.
- Quickly understand the goals and needs of project stakeholders, while centering on the goals and needs of the end-users
- Develop ambitious yet realistic research strategies and proposals
- Select and manage research vendors to conduct research initiatives on time and budget
- Manage multiple projects and workstreams concurrently
- Synthesize research findings and create relevant, revealing, and inspiring reporting
- Prepare presentation materials for senior management
- Deliver recommendations with confidence and consideration for diverse stakeholders
- Champion the voice of the customer within the business and across functions
- Play an active role, contribute to strategy discussions
- Serve as trusted advisor with business leads
- Escalate project issues and risks appropriately, and drives them to resolution by proactively identifying potential obstacles and solutions
- Identify and documents best practices, and drives implementation
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and project management skills
- 7-10+ years of experience in market/consumer research
- Independent and self-motivated, able to create structure and direction out of ambiguity
- Experience managing projects, project teams, and working with stakeholders and research vendors to achieve shared objectives
- Capable of synthesizing large amounts of data and information to develop strategic conclusions
- Intellectually curious with interest in knowledge gathering and problem solving
- Analytical and conceptual thinking; ability to understand systems and processes
- Proactively seeks guidance, clarification and feedback from others
- BA/BS degree required
- Master’s degree in Marketing Research or related field a plus
- Experience with Financial Services
- Wilmington, DE preferred; Chicago, IL, Columbus OH
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Full vaccination is a requirement for this role for new hires joining JPMorgan Chase. Additional requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool and may include mask wearing and social distancing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Note: The requirement to be fully vaccinated to be hired for this role does not apply to roles with a work location in Arkansas, Florida, Iowa, Montana, and Tennessee. For applicants to these roles, JPMorgan Chase will consider all qualified applicants regardless of vaccination status, due to state and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: N/A