Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about JPMorgan Chase Co in Plano, TX 2022
About the job
Primary Responsibilities Of The Position Include The Following
- Provide construction budget, documentation and site inspection oversight on all assigned construction project loans
- Job includes reviewing monthly contractor pay applications, blueprints, surveys, contracts, loan agreement language, and supporting documentation to resolve problems and answer questions and concerns throughout the construction project
- The ability to interpret the legal, technical and financial impact of construction issues for other members of the bank and various outside professionals
- The ability to analyze construction problems, perform due diligence and recommend solutions or appropriate courses of actions is required, as is the ability to determine the potential liability and construction risk exposure to the Bank for conditions that may exist
- Review, approve and resolve discrepancies on draw requests
- Negotiate resolutions for mechanics liens
- Administer project equity requirements and additional equity solutions
- Managing and negotiating with third party consultants
- Create and maintain department procedures
- Maintain a portfolio of loans which generate 60+ commercial draws per month
- Application of good customer service skills required in all aspects of responsibilities
- Communicate and negotiate with Borrowers, Lenders and Contractors
- Some light travel is required periodically
- Bachelor’s degree in construction or related construction industry field Preferred.
- At least one year of experience in the construction industry Preferred
- Construction trade skills and a thorough understanding of architectural and construction principles, contracts, practices and techniques is necessary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with standards of business correspondence
- Must have ability to multi-task and work in fast paced/time sensitive environment to support a team
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and time management skills; detail oriented
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access) and Adobe Acrobat
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness of work
- Ability to monitor own work to verify quality
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative, cheerfully and respectfully handling multiple assignments simultaneously and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize work, set priorities, meet critical deadlines and follow up assignments with minimum direction
Experience in handling sensitive and confidential business matters and information
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Plano, TX
Application Deadline: N/A