Commercial Banking Solutions Manager Executive Director – Commercial Card and Expense Management careers in JPMorgan Chase & Co. Dallas, TX
Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about JPMorgan Chase Co in Dallas, TX 2022
About the job
J.P. Morgan Commercial Banking (Commercial Banking) is a market leading provider of Payments products to the Corporate Client Banking, Middle Market, Government, Healthcare, Not-for-Profit, Financial Institutions Group and Real Estate markets. The CB Solutions team focuses on end-to-end product strategy, client experience and sales enablement for Commercial Banking clients broadly, as well as the fit and positioning for each commercial segment.
The Executive Director for Commercial Card and Expense Management will have a passion for the customer experience and focus on the end-to-end journeys not only to drive simplicity and innovation for Commercial Bank clients, but also for their end-consumers. They will be responsible for driving specialized product strategy for high-priority client use cases in the Commercial Bank by deeply articulating the value proposition, continuously maximizing current capabilities, and designing for evolving client needs. This team is charged with redefining our commercial card solution including our plastic and virtual products, the digital client experience and the expense management capabilities.
- Co-Create solution set for B2B payouts including the delivery of an expense management solutions for clients, including definition of the value proposition, development of the business case and a recommendation for improving the digital customer experience and operating model.
- Develop a deep level of insight into client pain points, evolving marketplace needs and emerging trends through client and competitive research, data analysis, internal feedback and market scans
- Maintain close feedback loop with Sales and conduct regular research and interviews to map needs and fleshed out requirements
- Work with internal and external partners to deliver solutions and plan for launches
Go to Market
- Co-sponsor go-to-market and commercialization efforts to ensure solutions are ready to be offered to Commercial Banking clients
- Factor in technical migrations into planning, as well as any changes to policy and procedure that may be required
- Establish delivery milestones, budget, releases, client impacts and client servicing metrics in cooperation with cross-functional teams
- Attract and retain top talent including managing a small team of junior staff to support the use case
- Develop close relationships and alignment with JP Morgan Payables Payments counterparts in Product, Sales, Commercialization, Finance, Onboarding and Service
- 5+ years of relevant Product, Strategy or Consulting experience within Payments (Banking or Fintech)
- Ability to translate a strategic vision into customer-friendly language, including a clear articulation of the client experience and value proposition
- Proven track record of collaboration with cross-functional teams to build better solutions and to execute go-to-market plans
- Passion and skill for getting things accomplished through people and for developing those same people to be even better at what they do every day
- Ability to communicate complex ideas through compelling stories, both verbal and in writing, up and down the hierarchy
- Skills of a diplomat to translate concepts for different stakeholders to influence decision making and to drive results across multiple, competing priorities
- High intellectual curiosity and desire to marry traditional and emerging methods of payment to solve developing client needs
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Full vaccination is a requirement for this role for new hires joining JPMorgan Chase. Additional requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool and may include mask wearing and social distancing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Note: The requirement to be fully vaccinated to be hired for this role does not apply to roles with a work location in Arkansas, Florida, Iowa, Montana, and Tennessee. For applicants to these roles, JPMorgan Chase will consider all qualified applicants regardless of vaccination status, due to state and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: N/A