As an Electronics Engineer IV for the Instrument Electronics Support Engineering Group, you will be working for JPL’s Instrument Electronics and Software Section. This position will provide an experienced Electronics Engineer a larger leadership role with a focus on design and delivery of Electronic Ground Support Systems (EGSE) and Instrument Testbeds.
- Generating board assembly and build instructions, test plans and procedures, and test instructions.
- Conduct testing of prototypes, engineering, and flight electronics boards.
- Serve as an essential team member to interact with teams inside or outside organization, projects and activities
- Electronics Ground Support Equipment
- Responsible to lead Avionics Integration and test
- Electronics Testbed Activities
- Assist with leading the manufacturing of electronics board assemblies and cabling in-house or outside vendors.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Understanding of electronics circuit design and test.
- Analyzing test results and generate test reports.
- Ability to keep tasks on cost and schedule.
- Strong organizational skills and multitasks across multiple subject areas.
- Ability to generate test plans and test procedures, conduct the required tests and generate test results.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with Altium to review or modify drawings.
- Experience performing electronics testing and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or related technical subject area with typically a minimum of 9 years of related experience; Master’s degree in similar subject areas with a minimum of 7 years of related experience; or PhD in similar disciplines with a minimum of 5 years related experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org