The ideal candidate will have previously demonstrated a strong sense of collaborative, team player philosophy, as well as excellent teaming and communication skills, professionalism, a strong work ethic, a process improvement mindset, and the ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Developing and maintaining monthly performance cost reports.
- Respond to moderately complex financial questions from laboratory personnel
- Research data in support of budget development and review process.
- Research discrepancies and prepare Cost Transfer Requests.
- Conducting financial analysis which include detailed reviews of planned Cost and Obligations, Plan vs. Actual and explanation of all variances.
- Participate in and assist with budget planning for cost accounts
- A customer service philosophy and professionalism when interfacing with all levels of personnel.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to resolve issues independently.
- Ability to implement best business practices in achieving the goals of the organization.
- Ability to present findings in a clear, concise manner using graphics, tables and high-level summarization
- Knowledge in the areas of financial analysis and reporting, planning and scheduling, and work planning.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel (advance excel, macros, pivot table, vlookup, etc.), Word and PowerPoint.
Qualification & Experience:
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related discipline with a minimum of 1 years of related experience; Masters degree in similar disciplines.
- Experience with ORACLE financial and requisition modules.
- Experience with a chargeback or showback model.
- Strong analytical skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org