As a member of the Payroll and Timekeeping Group, you will be a key member of the group whose responsibilities will include performing professional accounting work requiring knowledge of the theory and practice of recording, classifying, examining, and analyzing the data and records of payroll and labor accounting transactions.
- Apply advanced knowledge of Payroll/Timekeeping to coordinate and perform day-to-day customer support.
- Apply advanced understanding of applicable policies, procedures, and practices.
- Provide customer support and troubleshoot Payroll/Timekeeping issues and provide resolutions.
- Coordinate Payroll/Timekeeping issues with various organizations as necessary.
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines while managing multiple priorities. Must be a self-starter and be willing to assist employees with their Payroll and Timekeeping inquiries.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in Excel and Word, strong quantitative ability.
- Strong knowledge in related fields of: Accounting, HR, California Labor Laws, Tax Regulations, Multi-State Taxation, Federal Labor Laws.
- Ability to meet deadlines, set priorities, and work well with management, other organizations and other team members.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to resolve complex issues.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Extensive understanding and application of standard principles, theories, concepts and techniques in Payroll and Labor Accounting Standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- Typically requires a High School diploma with a minimum of 10 years of related experience; or Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources or related discipline with a minimum of 6 years of related experience; or a Bachelor’s degree in a similar discipline with a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: California City, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com