You will also be responsible for supporting the Training Center’s strategic development and implementation plan to upgrade courseware, facilities and infrastructure for technical training classes and will be responsible for instructional design and development using the ADDIE model.
- Analyze learning needs based on standard instructional design and development methods and assist with preliminary data reports including gathering and/or calculating required data.
- Apply advanced knowledge in the manufacturing of electrical, mechanical, electro-mechanical and/or optical assemblies and partner with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to standardize and deliver internal course material.
- Design and Develop complex technical training for a variety of modalities using standard course authoring tools.
- Implement appropriate instructor led and/or multimedia learning methods and approaches and deliver technical curriculum in a variety of disciplines.
- Ability to deliver instructional material both in-person and remotely–via teleconference. In some cases, group and one-on-one classroom environments.
- Knowledge of high-reliability manufacturing of electrical, mechanical, electro-mechanical and/or optical assemblies in accordance with Industry consensus standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 6 years of related experience; or Master’s with 4 year of related experience.
- General understanding or experience in manufacturing, Quality Assurance and process improvement.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com