Website Johnson & Johnson
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Johnson Johnson in Cincinnati, OH 2022
About the job
Ethicon, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Level IV Manufacturing Technical Specialist based out of Cincinnati, OH.
Ethicon, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world’s most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon’s surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact.
The Technical Specialist IV is recognized as a project leader, maintaining a portfolio of projects that will deliver significant savings to the organization. They will have a demonstrated ability to independently plan, organize, direct & complete projects of major scope & significance. In addition, they will be seen as drivers for CIP initiatives across the organization and will have demonstrated leadership capabilities as well as the ability to integrate and plan cross-functional activities.
They will function as an integral member of a team, leading both testing and documentation activities for validating world-class component manufacturing & assembly operations that ensure product quality, cost & performance. They will also have a well-established knowledge of design control and supply qualification requirements.
- Actively lead setting overall project objectives, plan large scales test activities, report on testing results, and ensure flawless project execution for cost improvement projects.
- Effectively communicate project status cross-functionally within the internal, Ethicon, organization and to the external, supplier, organization.
- Perform as a functional team member for cost reduction opportunities while maintaining and controlling the design integrity of released products.
- Serve as a team leader or mentor to build other team members capabilities.
- Minimum of a bachelors’ degree required
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of standard testing methodologies (load, cycle, and tissue testing).
- Obtain advanced knowledge of and experience with the medical device industry, having a familiarity with the regulatory environment, tying customer use back to design integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment, coordinate well multiple team activities independently, and communicate concisely to stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Proven success with fielding unforeseen project issues, ultimately determining the scope of impact and potential mitigations to allow the team to make an informed decision on how to move forward with the project execution.
- Experience with standard comparative statistical testing and technical writing.
- Prior experience with integrating and working with suppliers regarding process development and validation.
- Training and experience in Good Manufacturing Practices, CFR 21 (design controls and purchasing controls), and ISO 9000 also required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
United States-Ohio-Cincinnati-4545 Creek Road
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc (6041)
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH
Application Deadline: N/A