Senior Areas Business Specialist (Arkansas and Northern Mississippi) – Janssen Biotech, Inc. Vacancies in Johnson & Johnson Mississippi, United States
Website Johnson & Johnson
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Johnson Johnson in Mississippi, United States 2022
About the job
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Area Business Specialist, Immunology for the Arkansas and Northern Mississippi territory.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Biotech, Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
As The Area Business Specialist (ABS), You Will
- Ensure appropriate identified new and existing patients have access to pharmaceutical products which minimize pre and post needle attrition.
- Ensure a mix of viable sites of care are available in the local marketplace, educating practices on appropriate efficiency practices to infuse the pharmaceutical product(s) to remain viable, updating practices on key private and public payer changes that impact infusion process, ensure staff in infusion clinics have been trained using company approved materials to deliver pharmaceutical product(s) in a safe and efficient manner, educate providers on patient assistance programs that are available to assist patients financially.
- Use discretion and judgment to implement the company’s brand strategy and tactics within the assigned customer segment, which may include securing and preserving patient access to pharmaceutical product(s) in the optimal site of care for the patient and provider.
- Approach each customer from a total account management perspective, by using resources appropriately, collaborating with business partners and accurately articulating the value proposition for the customer.
- Assist members of sales force (e.g., Immunology Specialists, District Managers) in all aspects of product promotion, including but not limited to product access, pull-through and reimbursement.
- Mentor doctors and staff on how to develop and implement an In-Office Infusion program including overall operations management, scheduling, staffing, pre-authorization, reimbursement, capacity management, inventory management, and infusion management/efficiencies.
- Train appropriate clinical staff re: technical aspects of infusing the pharmaceutical product(s) including reconstitution, admixture, administration, monitoring, and adverse event management and reporting.
- Serve as a resource to territory’s accounts and Janssen Biotech staff regarding local, regional and national payer policies; reimbursement regulations and processes (i.e., eligibility and benefit verification, pre-authorization, billing, coding, claims, and appeals/grievances); practice management; Medicare and Medicaid rules and regulations; OSHA; HIPAA; and state-specific clinical staff licensing / certification requirements for product compounding, admixture, administration and monitoring.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- A valid driver’s license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States
- The ability to travel, up to 50% of the time
- Reside in the geography and/or willing to relocate to it
- A minimum of three (3) years of successful pharmaceutical, biologic / biotech or medical device sales experience with a minimum of one (1) year of specialty sales experience is required.
- A working knowledge of reimbursement, payer, provider and infusion operations is strongly preferred
- Experience selling an injectable / infused product
- Working knowledge of the immunology, rheumatology, and/or gastroenterology field(s)
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.]
North America-United States-Mississippi
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Mississippi, United States
Application Deadline: N/A