Maintenance Technician I – 3rd shift. careers in Johnson & Johnson Fort Washington, PA
Website Johnson & Johnson
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Johnson Johnson in Fort Washington, PA 2022
About the job
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Maintenance Technician I – 3rd shift
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Are you interested in joining a team that is helping improve customer care and drive innovation? Apply today for this exciting role!
The Maintenance Technician I – 3rd shift is responsible for supporting the manufacturing by performing a variety of tasks including monitoring and adjustment of manufacturing equipment to improve production output, equipment efficiency, implementation of preventative and corrective actions, and spare parts management. They will be expected to have a detailed understanding of manufacturing equipment and high-level knowledge of mechanical, electrical, PLC, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and equipment used in manufacturing and packaging. Position requires knowledge of inter-relationship between mechanical, electrical, and automated PLC-based systems. The Technician will also use a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to plan, record and close work orders, record (spare) part usage, and record required maintenance documentation.
- Responsibilities include equipment set-up, start-up, operational checks, troubleshooting, diagnosing, inspecting, assembling, repair and mechanical servicing of complex manufacturing and packaging equipment.
- Performs the final checks and the double checks for manufacturing equipment as indicated in standard operating procedures.
- Troubleshoot and adjust equipment to minimize downtime and optimize performance. Propose long term improvements to equipment as continuous improvement.
- Accurately completes paperwork and electronic transactions for all documentation requirements.
- Accountable to communicate and coordinate with customers and co-workers regarding schedule and impact of work being performed.
- Assists with equipment installation, setup-up and start-up. Performs and document equipment repairs as per standard operating procedure directives.
- Accountable for startup and shutdown of manufacturing and packaging equipment as per procedures to ensure proper operation.
- Minimum of an Associate’s, Vocational, Technical/Trade, or equivalent degree/certificate is required
- A minimum of two (2) years of industrial relevant work experience
- Requires ability to work 3rd shift (11:00pm – 7:30am)
- Demonstrated work experience troubleshooting manufacturing, packaging, and/or process equipment
- Work experience within a Pharmaceutical or GMP manufacturing environment
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) experience, such as Maximo or equivalent system
- Demonstrated self-motivation, with the ability to work well both independently and in an empowered team environment
- Requires ability to meet the physical demands, including: working in temperature regulated areas; climbing over, into, and under machinery for repairs and maintenance; working inside tanks at heights of 15 – 20 feet; bending/stooping; and lifting of weights up to 50 pounds
- Written aptitude test will be administered to qualified candidates who must satisfactorily meet the requirements
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington-7050 Camp Hill Road
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Fort Washington, PA
Application Deadline: N/A