This Jobsfunter Listing is about Jobot in New York, NY 2022
About the job
Interested in working at the worlds largest independent investment bank? Apply today!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Megan Fitzpatrick
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $119,000 – $151,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a financial advisory and asset management firm that engages in investment banking, asset management and other financial services, primarily with institutional clients. Our investment personnel manages over $250 billion US across a wide range of global, regional, and country-specific strategies – both traditional and alternative – in listed equity and fixed income.
We are looking to add a Project Manager to our team! The project manager will be working closely with the development team and business stakeholders responsible for post-trade workflows supporting operational aspects across Trading, Compliance, Regulatory Reporting, Performance & Risk Analytics, and Marketing – to help align, clarify, and define the team’s initiatives.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Vacation, etc.
- Open environment where your ideas are valued
- We are a diverse and inclusive company. As a global firm that has grown organically from local roots in different countries, we have a deep tradition of respect for individual differences, which has been core to our success for several decades.
- 7 or more years of project management experience in financial services or asset management technology
- Understanding of trade lifecycle and investment management operating model
- Experience working in Agile and waterfall project environments
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Proficiency in project management software tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Data analysis and query experience using SQL
- Desire to collaborate and break down silos
- Accountability and willingness to be pro-active in learning and improving the quality of deliverables and efficiency of processes
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: N/A