This Jobsfunter Listing is about JLL in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
We are looking for a Data Governance Analyst for our JLL Work Dynamics business line.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
What This Job Involves
- Support the direct manager and UK/EUR/MENAT Energy Managers with analysis and writing for strategic energy initiatives
- Lead the UK/EUR/MENAT Utility Data Management Program and ensure all reporting is completed accurately and on time for energy, water and waste
- Co-administer energy management database, including energy use reporting, utility invoice auditing and reconciliation, and data management
- Follow up on and resolve utility exception reports and consumption inconsistencies with the facility managers and utility companies.
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of records in the ECM online database through collaboration with UK/EUR/MENAT Energy Managers
- Train department personnel on how to use the utility and ECM databases to facilitate greater transparency about energy usage and costs across portfolio.
- Analyze and present the Energy and Sustainability Data in easy to digest formats and reports
- Identify poor data quality issues within databases to include corrective action, including measures which improve the efficiency of data capture.
- Assist in tracking progress towards achievement of energy savings goals
- Coordinate effectively with site staff, utilities providers, contractors, and bill processors to ensure a complete, robust flow of environmental data is captured and reported into the appropriate tools used by the account
- Ensure delivery of all other Client sustainability goals (outside of the energy area), to assist in achievement of the HTS 2022 and any future goals
- Resolving technical issues such as web access to key IT-supported E&S tools used on the account by liaising with relevant departments.
- Provide any training required to the team such as Dashboard updates walk- through etc.
- Organizing and attending regular meetings and Conference calls with the Global Team
- Building relationships with the Global Energy and Sustainability team and outside the account.
- Support the CNZ PMO, capturing data from the Small Projects team, JLL, the Regional Energy Managers and the NAM/LAMAT and ASP Energy & Sustainability analysts
- Receiving, reviewing and actioning CNZ Dashboard monthly data governance reports
- Maintaining monthly data completeness, quality and consistency across Arcadis, the Small Projects team and ECM datasets
- Receiving, verifying and processing the quarterly JLL portfolio change reports for CNZ Dashboard data governance
- Passion for sustainability and energy efficiency, preferably in the built environment
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a desire to provide quality reports and advice
- The ability to plan and prioritise deadlines and think strategically
- Flexible, self-motivated with a service oriented personality and a strong desire to achieve goals
- Promote open, constructive and collaborative relations with colleagues and clients.
- Sound technical knowledge of energy in buildings and building services engineering
- Ability to efficiently and accurately extract and analyse large data sets to produce clear, concise and cogent reports
- Strong MS Excel capabilities including understanding of formulas, pivot tables, charts, conditional formatting and macros
- Experience engaging with a variety of stakeholders to understand their objectives and assisting them to achieve these objectives
- Knowledge of EU legislation with regards to energy and sustainability
- A preference for at least 2 years’ experience in energy & sustainability related activities, ideally in the property sector. May consider a recent graduate.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree-qualifications in Engineering or similar technical discipline.
- Preference for higher or related qualifications (Master’s Degree, Certified Energy Manager (CEM)), or a related discipline
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sight and imagine where JLL can take you…
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected]. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A