This Jobsfunter Listing is about JLL in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We’re a Fortune 500 company. We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 77,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
We are looking for a Sales Consultant for our London Based Residential Office.
What This Job Involves
- Having a good understanding of your local market.
- Identifying and maintaining relations with investors, developers, vendors and buyers.
- Finding and identifying suitable buyers and vendors, creating relationships
- Able to deliver measured and constructive feedback to the vendors after each viewing within 24 hours.
- Negotiating offers when submitted within a timely matter followed up by letters of notification.
- Clear lines of communication with all parties, making sure the sales process is managed efficiently.
- Identifying new opportunities for potential fee income.
- Manage your time effectively and efficient diary management is essential.
- Be aware of competitors and their activities locally. (Know your competition)
- To be a good all-round team player, assisting with office administration, including updating of properties on websites, updating property particulars and some ad hoc administration.
- Being computer literate is essential, data accuracy must to accurate and true.
- You will need to have an understanding of what it means to work for JLL. The company structure, its philosophy and its missions.
- You must have integrity, be proactive and positive by nature. To be self-motivated and driven. You must also be a people person and an excellent communicator.
- The customer experience and journey are at the heart of what we do. Repeat business and recommendation along with reviews are the life blood of our business.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be/have:
- Experience of residential sales
- Proven track record of successful sales or of delivering high quality customer service.
- The ability to develop strong client relationships will be essential
- The ability to learn to accurately value properties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive by nature, a lateral thinker, with the ability to use your experience and qualifications.
- A high degree of integrity and someone who has valued reputation with in the market place
What You Can Expect From Us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
Job Opening Date:
Job Closing Date:
Apply quoting reference BR at jll.com/careers.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected]. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A