This Jobsfunter Listing is about JLL in Chicago, IL 2022
About the job
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Sourcing Coordinator – What This Job Involves
Provide support of Integrated Facilities clients and internal stakeholders related to optimization of JLL managed services operations and sourcing strategies. This role is primarily responsible for ensuring that procurement, risk and contract compliance requirements are met by identifying and leading appropriate field and platform resources to execute initiatives.
- Support the client and Jones Lang LaSalle teams by answering questions related to the contracts process and provide data entry/management support via Sourcing & Procurement technology platform.
- Responsible for data integrity of contract database and other data management tools.
- Ensure required due diligence completed for supplier on-boarding, including Corrigo administration
- Administer and maintain contract and supplier files to ensure compliance with Jones Lang LaSalle and client requirements, administration of supplier files, certificates of insurance, amendments, letters and other contractual documents.
- Provide support of operations teams RFP/bid, contracting and operational processes. Be proactive and manage internal and external customer expectations.
- Closely participate with Jones Lang LaSalle Sourcing, Facility and Property Management teams to drive both immediate and sustained benefits to the client.
- Responsible for prioritization, communication, coordination and contract negotiation with suppliers and operations teams
- Manage incoming/outgoing transitions plans for service providers, communicating any contract changes.
- Assist with the execution and management of strategies and business processes that streamline new supplier evaluation, supplier performance management, pricing, and sourcing policies.
- Establish relationship with Corporate Legal and Risk Management to ensure all contractual terms and conditions comply with standards or other contract changes are formally reviewed and approved by legalisk management.
- Track all correspondence and authorizations by maintain detailed and accurate files.
- Support communication and resolution of compliance components related to Certificates of Insurance and associated supporting programs
- Focus on Priorities/ Sense of Urgency: results driven, generates new ideas, swiftly takes action to eliminate unproductive activities, clarifies priorities
- Accountability: owns activities, processes, and results; quickly identifies and engages the right people, creates processes for open discussions
- Collaboration/ Teamwork: Works with others to form common goals and interests, and to form game-changing solutions
Sound like you? To apply you need to have:
- Strong oral and written communication and inter-personal skills.
- Project management and business transitions experience preferred.
- Organization skills with strong analytical ability.
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in all MS applications
What You Can Expect From Us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
What You Can Expect From Us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected]. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: N/A