This Jobsfunter Listing is about JLL in Seattle, WA 2022
About the job
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
We are seeking a Global Space Data Analyst to effectively manage key client data for a Client CAFM/IWMS portfolio, focusing on standard portfolio reporting and related process management to ensure data accuracy. The Global Space Data Analyst provides critical space and occupancy reporting and oversees related business processes to ensure overall data quality and accuracy.
The Global Space Data Analyst role will focus on supporting the client’s CAFM/IWMS system together with an emphasis on the analysis of space and occupancy data, development of reporting and distribution of dashboards. There will be the need to collaborate and communicate with other members of the Global Space Data Management Team, project management and facilities management teams, corporate real estate and client partners to provide space data and occupancy metrics that contribute to delivering global occupancy and real estate decisions and strategies.
The Global Space Data Analyst will be responsible for delivering accurate data, and reporting within an assigned client portfolio(s) using a CAFM/IWMS database system and other tools. The role will require an understanding of how updates of space and people data are performed and will require oversight of data governance programs. A collaborative approach will be required as there will be engagement with team members not under direct management or supervision including occupancy planners, project managers, facilities manager, and the Global CAD services team.
What This Job Involves
To be successful in this role, you should be able to translate space data and reporting accurately into the overall planning goals for our client by fostering critical relationships between various individuals and different organizations:
- Acts as a Global lead to oversee data driven processes in support of Occupancy Planning, MAC and Real Estate team account team for database and Space Data technology related support;
- Develops occupancy reporting to support a variety of analytical approaches and methodologies;
- Works with Global team to oversee data elements including space categories, space types, organization hierarchy, planning periods and application lookup lists;
- Develops and maintain standard space reports and reporting services to support efficient data requests for frequently needed data sets;
- Develops and maintains relationships and manage workflows to facilitate data accuracy;
- Provides Trend Analysis to determine areas of opportunity for space utilization, space performance improvement, operational efficiency;
- Ensures data standards are followed and documents any account specific deviations from the standards;
- Provides reporting and oversight of the space allocation process;
- Provides regular / ad-hoc, accurate reporting / data feeds from the database as required;
- Provides properly formatted data for internal data mining and benchmarking initiatives;
- Reports issues and concerns related to the overall use, functionality and performance of technology to the team lead;
- Performs data validations, reporting results to Space Planning Program Manager & Portfolio Planning team / Analysts;
- Oversees the audit program for accuracy, process and compliance especially for verification of employee locations, space data and space types;
- Plays a key role in developing innovative solutions for the customer;
- Leadership and Customer Relations skills, a must;
- Acts as a IWMS technology subject matter expert; Implement JLL Space Data Management best practices, governance and training;
- Determines data accuracy baseline and report by region, hub and location;
- Leads periodic user group meetings;
- Participates in Case Study Events;
- Regularly reports back to account Space Planning Program Manager and Portfolio Manager regarding space data management issues and concerns; and
- Mentors regional engagement managers on standards and techniques to improve data accuracy and efficiency;
- Ensures escalation, prioritization and remediation of data quality issues;
- Applies working knowledge of office space categorization principles (BOMA, OSCRE, etc.) including circulation, egress, common, core and amenity; and literacy in reading and interpreting floor plans, to the client’s portfolio data;
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
A Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Space Planning Data Management, Data Analytics or Occupancy Planning. You will be successful if you have proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite; including advanced skills with Pivot Tables, PowerPoint and familiarity with data analysis and relational databases. 5 years’ work experience managing data preferably in occupancy or space planning for corporate clients; including end to end data management life cycle from collection, standardization, loading monitoringemediation and reporting. You should have knowledge of AutoCAD and architectural best practices complemented with an understanding of various space measurement techniques.
You’ll need experience in creating dashboards and reports that support data driven decisions. The ability to read and interpret floor plans and construction documents as well as proficiency in maintaining data in database driven systems, preferably in CAFM/IWMS database applications preferred (FM:Systems, TRIRIGA, Manhattan Centerstone, Archibus, Serraview, etc.)
Key skills include excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work across cultures and languages when managing an international portfolio. Be self-motivated, able to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners. You’ll need to be comfortable with frequent or rapid change, flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities and the ability to effectively manage time, organize and prioritize deliverables and workload. Demonstrate consistency in values, principles and work ethic, have the understanding of and commitment to client service and a desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment.
- Solid customer service acumen and interpersonal relationship skills;
- Strategic problem-solving and organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written;
- Demonstrated team and collaboration skills;
- Strong and proven technical aptitude;
- Willingness to take ownership of requests; prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Think Big – Thinks strategically, simplifies the complex, solves complex problems, sees the big picture;
- Drive Change – Thrives on change, learning agility, intellectually curious, appetite for risks, digital drive;
- Helps others – Builds relationships, actively collaborates, helps others succeed;
- Get it done – Acts decisively, drives results, passion to win, takes ownership, accountable, resilient;
- Business first – Focuses on customers and clients, business/financial acumen, JLL first;
- Inspire – Inspire others, creates vision and strategy, energizes others
What You Can Expect From Us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected]. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: N/A