This Jobsfunter Listing is about JLL in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
WE’RE HIRING – MSSP – MAC OPERATIVE
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
EVERY DAY IS DIFFERENT, AND IN ALL THESE ACTIVITIES, WE’D ENCOURAGE YOU TO SHOW YOUR INGENUITY
Diversity and Inclusion is at the heart of JLL. We believe in recruiting, retaining, rewarding and developing all our employees with regard to their abilities and contributions and without reference to their background, gender, gender identity, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, political belief, disability or long-term health condition.
We are committed to making all stages of our recruitment process and employment accessible to candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions. Please do feel able to be open about this at any point during the process and our recruitment team will work with you to establish the most appropriate adjustments.
We are keen to support all our employees with juggling their work, personal and family commitments and alongside our approach to flexible working, we have a comprehensive parental transition support programme to assist parents during the early months and years of parenthood.
JOB TITLE: MAC OPERATIVE
REPORTS INTO: EMEA MAC MANAGER
ABOUT THE ROLE:
A multi-disciplinary role supporting the facilities management within the London offices.
Delivering day to day support to ensure the smooth running of our MAC service providing exceptional customer experience within our Client sites.
- Coordinate moves and conduct agreed moves in line with the space changes set by the MAC Coordinator
- Coordinating vendors and subcontractors on site to deliver moves
- Maintain space view records, updating systems with all staff changes, move alterations, changes to rooms, layouts and desks
- Work closely with space planning teams
- Provide move plans, FAQ’s and communicate notes for all moves including updating social posts on office moves.
- Delivering exceptional customer service both to internal and external clients
- Giving appropriate and timely follow-ups to colleagues and customers in emails, task systems, social posts and face to face
- Providing administrative support to the team on a daily basis
- Conducting office tours for onsite visitors ensuring a positive experience
- Working as part of the multi-service team: supporting Events, Mailroom and Facilities where needed
- Working in accordance with health and safety measures and promoting best practice amongst colleagues, contractors and vendors
- Conducting risk assessments and following safety protocols
- Providing back up support to the EMEA MAC Coordinators and Facilities Manager on a day-to-day basis
- On a daily basis you will be working across our London offices
- The main business language spoken in our offices is English.
- On occasion you may be required to work weekends or bank holidays, this will be arranged in advance and in accordance with the rota
- The role will be structured over a 5-day week
- You have experience in a similar role within a customer service or Facilities Management environment
- You are keen to develop within the workplace, spending time supporting a multi-disciplinary team gaining knowledge and expertise
- You work collaboratively as part of a team to solve problems with professionalism and service focused approach
- You keep up to date with industry trends and have direct experience or an interest in facilities management and customer service
- You are open and have good communication skills
- You strive for excellence in what you do and share ideas for improvement
- You are familiar with computer equipment and programs (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- You are adaptable to work to requests and projects that may vary from day to day
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected]. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A