This Jobsfunter Listing is about JLL in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
We are looking for a HR Junior Service Consultant for our HR Operations, HR Business Services business line.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
To deliver a coherent, efficient, and streamlined transactional HR service, focusing on a high level of customer service, supporting managers & employees, and query resolution across the UK & Eire Cluster throughout the employee lifecycle. Working within an HR team going through a major change programme.
What this job involves
Service Delivery & Information – delivering an integrated, pragmatic and reliable service, using a consistent and standardised approach through clear processes and accurate data.
- To actively participate in embedding HR Business Service Strategy, policies and processes ensuring that HR activity is based around the needs of the businesses, legislation and best practice.
- To contribute to the achievement of the HR Business Services strategy and business plan objectives, through the provision of pro-active HR operational support and advice to business managers.
- Administration of all employee on-boarding, transfers and employee changes, ensuring correspondence is issued accordingly and accurately.
- To participate in creating, maintaining and launching policies, processes and templates as requested.
- To collaborate and engage with the wider HR and business community to provide a responsive, consistent and forward thinking HR service.
- To monitor the quality of operational delivery in respect of HR transactional services and ensuring that service improvements and/or difficulties are raised as appropriate.
- To ensure that employee data held on any HR system is accurate and up to date and that any HR systems are fit for purpose and aligned to business need.
- To take ownership of all queries irrespective of business line and work collaboratively to deliver HR service excellence.
- To support managers and employees in family matter cases, working with Payroll to provide accurate information and guidance.
- To monitor individuals who require visas (whether sponsored or not) and work with third party partners to ensure full compliance in this area.
- To design appropriate initiatives and deliver project work as agreed with the HR Service Consultant Lead.
- Respond to all HR direct, email and telephone queries from the business.
- To manage pre-employment screening process for new starters, role changes and support any audit activity.
- To uphold and actively promote our values and behaviours.
- Focus on simple, clear processes for the business to follow.
- Always maintain excellent filing procedures, with a key focus on data accuracy and adherence to policies.
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required at the request of the HR Service Consultant Lead.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent level
- Role model – demonstrates the behaviours of the organisation
- Courage to challenge – positively questions the status quo with a resilient and flexible approach
- Curious – seeks, creates and implements innovative HR solutions
- Driven to deliver – delivers the HR strategy and outcomes, demonstrating a strong organisation skills, high attention to detail and ability to deliver to time
- Collaborative – operates with HR and business colleagues to deliver joint success, able to build and maintain effective relationships with business leaders, colleagues, clients and networks
- Personally credible and professional – known and acknowledged as a trusted member of the team
- Demonstrates commercial understanding and can identify the link between HR action and business performance. Understands risk and compliance issues in our area of expertise.
- Typically 3+ years’ experience in HR
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Diversity and Inclusion is at the heart of JLL. We believe in recruiting, retaining, rewarding and developing all our employees with regard to their abilities and contributions and without reference to their background, gender, gender identity, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, political belief, disability or long-term health condition.
We are committed to making all stages of our recruitment process and employment accessible to candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions. Please do feel able to be open about this at any point during the process and our recruitment team will work with you to establish the most appropriate adjustments. We are keen to support all our employees with juggling their work, personal and family commitments and alongside our approach to flexible working, we have a comprehensive parental transition support programme to assist parents during the early months and years of parenthood.
JLL Ltd is a Living Wage accredited business, as we believe a fair day’s work deserves a fair days’ pay. To find out more about our Living Wage accreditation please go here http://www.jll.co.uk/united-kingdom/en-gb/about/living-wage?devicechannel=default
What You Can Expect From Us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
Apply today at www.jll.com/careers
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected]. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A