This Jobsfunter Listing is about JLL in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 92,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of the real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do, and we’re honoured to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
We are looking for a Cashiers to join our Managed Services division and then the team comprises of 4 team leaders and 28 cashiers’ staff who manage the banking relationships for approximately 3000 client money bank accounts most of which are held within a client money system. The team is responsible for posting all the £4 billion + income accounted for on 9 property management accounting systems used within Client Accounts.
Objective of Role
To provide support and assistance relating to the administrative areas of the Cashiers operation.
What This Job Involves
- Ensure that all transfer requests are reviewed and processed in accordance with current process & procedure documentation
- Process all income and payments within the set regulatory and internal deadlines.
- Provide an effective bank account opening and closing service to the client accounting teams
- Liaise with the firm’s bankers with regard to day to day queries
- Support the Client Account’s payment processing activities
- Manage and resolve all stakeholder bank related queries
Desired skills and experience for this job :
- Ability to explain queries and problems concisely; compose simple and straightforward letters and e-mails independently, good telephone manner. Able to diarise and follow up issues that require further action / attention.
- Customer focused with a commitment to provide outstanding client service
- Thorough with great attention to detail
- Flexibility over working hours particularly around peak periods
- Knowledge of, cashiering and ideally client accounting and client money rules.
- Minimum GCSE Level education including Maths and English
- Formal qualification: AAT or equivalent an advantage
- Computer literate, experience of MS Office and E banking applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous employment in the banking sector advantageous
What You Can Expect From Us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected]. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A