This Jobsfunter Listing is about JLL in Charlotte, NC 2022
About the job
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
This role is responsible for developing, leading, and executing commodity sourcing strategies for local, regional, and national initiatives for facility and project services for multiple clients. Candidate will identify and lead appropriate field resources to execute initiatives, manage supplier relationships as it relates to administrative and operational activities and issues, and ensure contracting and procurement standards are maintained throughout the portfolio. Compliance management and assistance with data collection will be a large part of this role.
- Administer and maintain Supplier contract files to ensure compliance and all necessary contract documentation requirements
- Ensure compliance to sourcing and contracting policies and procedures
- Review and analyze data to make effective business decisions
- Conduct regular market and spend analysis programs to drive cost savings and supplier improvements
- Build transparency of Supplier spend and key risks related to our suppliers. Lead reporting of results and opportunities
- Establish relationship with Corporate Legal and Risk Management to ensure all contractual terms and conditions comply with standard or other contract changes are formally reviewed and approved by legalisk management
- Other duties as assigned.
Education And Experience
- 3-5 years of strategic sourcing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, prefer Supply Chain or Procurement
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in MS applications – Very strong in Microsoft excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Motivated to grow and perform in a high performance organization
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with strict timelines.
- Excellent Inter-personal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical Ability
- Experience developing and negotiating contracts with suppliers
What You Can Expect From Us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at AccomodationReques[email protected]. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Application Deadline: N/A