This Jobsfunter Listing is about JLL in Norfolk, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 92,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honoured to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
We are looking for an Accounts Administrator to support the Client Accounts Team
What this job involves:
- Support the raising of rental income, including preparation of turnover calculations and maintenance of rent deposits
- Manage accounting for other income, (incl car park, shopping centres, and interest on late payments) and maintain income reconciliations
- Produce completion statements relating to property sales and the end of tenants’ leases
- Process tenant refunds as instructed by surveyors
- Liaise with site staff to ensure service charge expenditure is accurate, reporting any variances as needed
- Maintain accounting records for expenditure recoverable from tenants
- Assist team with the production of regular client reports
- Complete banking summaries for clients within agreed timeframes
- Assist with the completion of statutory & regulatory reporting to HMRC & Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Work with the wider client accounting team to ensure workload is effectively managed
- Build strong working relationships with rest of team to improve outcomes for the team
Desired Skills & Experience For This Role
- Knowledge or experience of basic accounting/book-keeping
- Minimum GSCE level education or equivalent with at least C in Maths and English
- Good computer literacy skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be flexible and able to work under pressure, multi-task and effectively prioritise
- Organised, with attention to detail and able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to use own initiative to resolve day to day issues
- AAT Qualified (desirable)
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
What You Can Expect From Us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
Flexible work arrangements
Looking for something different than a “5 days a week in the office” schedule? We will consider requests for flexible work arrangements from the start as part of our commitment to inclusion and well-being.
At JLL, the office is central to our work experience: it is where we network, innovate and grow. Flexible work arrangements can help our people to get the benefits of the office, balance their life commitments, do their best work and be well.
Subject to specific role requirements, our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, flexible hours, job share, working remotely or compressed hours. If this is important to you, please let our talent acquisition team know during the application process.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL – Apply quoting reference REQ208796 at jll.com/careers.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected]. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Norfolk, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A