This Jobsfunter Listing is about JLL in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
We are looking for a Contract & Switchboard Administrator for our Integrated Facilities Management business line.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home.
At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours.
Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
The Contract & Switchboard Administrator reports to the Facilities Manager and is responsible for assisting the FM Operation delivering services to their Client Thompson Reuters. Working within FM Team, responding to requests whilst carrying out their duties efficiently and effectively.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- To fully manage the switchboard function, directing all incoming calls accordingly. This includes managing the voicemail function by retrieving and actioning all messages left on the system. Producing monthly reports of call statistics. Updating the switchboards contacts list.
- To assist in completing JLL purchase orders forms for both FM and PDS teams EMEA.
- To assist in requesting client purchase orders for out-of-scope services
- To support the goods receipting for both JLL and client
- To assist in managing all work orders that are generated in the CAFM system and ensuring they are closed within their SLAs. Chasing suppliers as necessary.
- Maintain recording keeping and support with the site logbooks and standard operating procedures.
- Assist as required in the management of the events booking software.
- To assist the FM team with any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Follow all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work instructions or communicated in training.
- Report Good catches/Near Misses.
- Experience in facilities, property management or related field.
- Experience in managing a switchboard or managing incoming calls
- Excellent people skills and ability to interact with a wide range of client staff and demands.
- PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems.
- Must be extremely organised and able to prioritise a demanding workload.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Confident personality, able to deal with diverse population and situations.
- Able to work on their own initiative.
- Good verbal communication skills. Team player, hard worker, good interpersonal skills.
- Customer focused.
What You Can Expect From Us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences.
Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
Apply today at jll.com/careers
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected]. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A