This Jobsfunter Listing is about JLL in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
To grow JLL’s revenue and market share from smaller transactions across the central London office market.
- Career starters with initial practical experience
- High level of service orientation
- Strong communication skills and proactive mindset
- Negotiating skills
- A good understanding of the business environment as well as the key players involved
- An independent and self-starting way of working
- Customer and results focused
Role & Key Responsibilities
- The candidate will be required to grow revenue for lower value, higher volume deals across the London office market, meeting an agreed revenue target
- Responsibility for smaller leasing enquiries, which are passed on to the Smart Leasing team via the Contact Centre
- Independent processing of smaller leasing projects under the guidance of the Central London Office Agency team and the Head of Online Markets, ensuring a consistent level of service:
- All office leasing enquiries for space up to and including 10,000 sq ft
- Liaison with enquirers to understand their needs, enabling JLL to provide a range of suitable options to meet them
- Preparation of schedules for clients
- Preparation and execution of viewings (alongside instructed agent where appropriate)
- Preparation and execution of Heads of Terms and lease negotiations, assisted by proptech tooling
- Commenting on Heads of Terms/leasing agreements
- Compliance checks and invoicing
- Acquisition of new customers
- Maintaining contacts with smaller JLL clients regarding the services of other departments (cross-selling of JLL services)
- Building relationships and maintaining contact with other national JLL offices and colleagues to build and share best practice
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected]. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A