This Jobsfunter Listing is about JLL in San Francisco, CA 2022
About the job
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
The Mailroom Clerk is responsible for opening, sorting, and distributing incoming mail, collecting outgoing mail, and maintaining electronic logs and files pertaining to mail processing for the client. Also may play a role in the achievement of the Key Performance Indicators and operational targets for the site, and perform duties with integrity & diligence in a professional manner
- Process, handle, and maintain records for all incoming and outgoing courier and mail and any other deliveries as required to ensure proper routing and labeling.
- Provide solutions to problems associated with special requirements such as bulk mail and other special needs.
- Maintain all mail stops and package rooms as appropriate
- Research and follow-up with clients regarding tracking mail and/or packages.
- Perform mailroom inspections and inventory supplies.
- Any other activities to support JLL and/or site operations.
- Actively support an environment of teamwork, cooperation, performance excellence and personal success.
- Participate in the individual performance management program and personal development planning.
- Act as an ambassador for JLL by behaving consistently with cultural and ethical requirements.
- Proactively develop and maintain client relationships and provide exceptional service as reflected by client feedback ensuring that expected service levels are achieved.
- Comply with all requirements of the client contract and meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators.
- Support the day to day delivery of mail services on site in accordance with all agreed policies, procedures.
- Identify opportunities for improved operational standards to drive efficiencies (process and cost) and make recommendations to the assistant/facility manager for consideration.
- At least one year experience in related skills applicable to corporate mailroom operations.
- Able to adequately perform required job functions including being able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs, bend and move in such a way as to perform job tasks in a safe and approved manner.
- Knowledge of current postal codes, procedures, and regulations.
- Proficiency in a range of information technology tools and platforms.
- Attention to detail is required for handling sensitive mail and proper routing of mail.
- Good communication, organization and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Self-motivated; confident, energetic and flexible
What You Can Expect From Us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected]. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: N/A