This Jobsfunter Listing is about JLL in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
We are looking for a Workplace Ambassador for our Integrated Facilities Management business line.
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 92,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honoured to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
A highly self-motivated and passionate person about customer service a team player and with a great attention to detail.
You will take ownership and lead all aspects of the Workplace experience, oversee the desired behaviours, help orient and settle new and visiting staff, lead the facilities management team in providing a great workplace experience and provide the necessary support for business related events and community-based initiatives.
In this role, you will bring your people focused skills including strong stakeholder management and relationships building, continuous engagement and communications as well as your ability to proactively support the needs of our staff, clients, and business partners.
You will be instrumental in ensuring the workplace delivers a great experience for staff, your ownership of the workspace by making sure you have happy customers in your community and your ability to proactively resolve queries and issues will be the cornerstone to your success in this role.
- Lead and manage the Customer Experience services within the workplace and its impact to all client’s employees and visitors
- Proactive communicator with all key influencers within JLL and the client
- Own the space within your portfolio of buildings ensuring a fantastic customer experience is delivered all the time.
- Support the strategic JLL contract journey
- Liaising with the team and other key stakeholders.
- Total responsibility for the service delivery and the customer experience
- Ensure your team is fully informed about operational updates, processes and account wide objective so that they feel informed, involved and supported.
- Provide written reports and quality data as required
- Key driver for the operational NPS
- Assist in the operational management of the portfolio of buildings comprising of critical environments and offices helping with the coordination, direction and working with the on-site and the client 3rd party suppliers to ensure service is maintained to the highest standard, to include but not be limited to;
- Own the operational space to ensure a fantastic Service Journey for customers within your location
- Support the look and feel of all the portfolio building from a housekeeping, cleaning perspective both internally and externally
- Be aware of all and any projects which are being undertaken within the portfolio which may have an impact on operational delivery, contract or the client risk.
- Assist in the management, monitoring and reporting on the operational performance of the contract, including operational delivery of planned and reactive works and financial management,
- Ensuring full statutory and operational compliance is achieved in line with contract KPI’s.
- Work with the agreed financial parameters agreed within the contract, ensuring that all security, health and safety items are completed within the agreed SLA’s.
- Ensure compliance with JLL and the client H&S processes and procedures, including internal and external audits.
- Actively participate and contribute to all team and management meetings.
- To ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded.
- To regularly monitor customer feedback and produce an appropriate action plan based on the results.
- To maintain an effective business relationship with the client by understanding their needs and transferring these into the location.
- To ensure that you deliver what you promise to the customer, client, and team.
- To ensure that all agreed service objectives are met in line with client expectations.
- To establish and maintain controls in order to ensure the security of premises, materials, money and resources.
- To be aware of changing needs of customers and to develop new products and systems accordingly.
- To ensure that all agreed service objectives are met in line with client expectations.
- To provide an excellent standard of client service.
- Any other duties required as part of the role as and when requested
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- You are passionate about people, providing them with great experiences. A natural “people person” with exceptional Customer Service skills
- Has strong relationship building skills to be able to get to know, understand and respond to the needs of our staff and customers
- Proven ability to motivate, lead and develop a team of people
- Ability to interface across all levels of the organisation
- Ability to negotiate and influence across Client and Supplier organisations
- An ability to understand problems, its impact and provide resolutions in a timely manner
- Feel empowered to take action and resolve issues quickly and thoughtfully
- Computer literate
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to lead motivate and develop a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to react quickly and decisively when faced with a problem or issue
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Commercial and financial awareness in a client environment
- 2-4 years of experience in a Hospitality/Facilities/customer service and/or retail/sales role, ideally in multinational organisation will be looked upon favourably.
What You Can Expect From Us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
Apply today at jll.com/careers using REQ203095
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected]. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A