Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under JLL in Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
How we support the Whole You:
Our benefits are a good reason to come to JLL.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people and provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs and resources to increase their personal and financial security.
What This Job Involves
Facilities Executive (FE) has to manage the site’s daily operations and technical issues, providing effective solutions whenever difficulties arise while concentrating in workplace safety. FE is responsible to develop and carry out an elaborate preventative program for the assets and systems available on the site. FE will also make sure that all essential site activities—including the maintenance of electrical, mechanical, and equipment—are performed in a safe and efficient manner; complying with policies and requirements set out by the government, our client and our own management teams.
- FE must be a team player and work with other members of the team to meet all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as set out in the management contract.
- Responsible for site facilities operation and ensure all facilities operations, maintenance and management activities of the electrical, mechanical, chemical, fire systems and equipment, etc are performed in a safe and efficient manner and comply with the company, client and government’s policies and requirements
- Follow / Establish site specific Engineering & Operational procedures and roll out for site staff
- Responsible for delivery of services in accordance with client’s Management SLA
- Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations
- The single point of technical issue for FM at the site
- Implement the energy management programs to reduce the cost on utilities.
- Managing all contract vendors to carries out technical audits/ maintenance for all installation as schedule
- Initiate planning of Critical Environment procedure
- Provide solutions for technical issues.
- Initiate a system to measure the quality of performance on a quarterly basis
- Initiate Preventive Management Program
- Responsible for Early involvement in Facilities Operation and provide advisory service during Site Inspection and Project Development, if required
- Solution Provision for minor projects and coordinating with contractors/vendors from initiation to completion
- Conduct compliance review where necessary
- Conduct training to the site team when necessary.
- Handle the dedicated program for manage PPM and complete assigned work orders in timely manner.
- To comply with all company procedures and adhere to company standards.
Sound like you? To apply you need to have:
Strong knowledge of property operations
Playing a key role, the ideal candidate holds a degree in business or hotel and building management, and at least three to five years’ experience in facilities management. You must also demonstrate good working knowledge in occupational safety, as well as aptitude in client-centric operations.
Solid background in team management
Are you an adept leader with a proven track record in managing a team? Are you capable of effectively rolling out improvement plans? Do you possess superior communications and reporting skills? If these soft skills are your areas of expertise, then we are more than thrilled to have you aboard.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
On-site –Colombo, Sri Lanka, Rajagiriya, Sri Lanka
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 102,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka
Application Deadline: N/A