This Jobsfunter Listing is about JFrog in Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate — and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production — a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a talented, high-performing and motivated Salesforce Project Manager to join our fast growing company. The Project Manager is a member of the Salesforce team and is responsible for managing and delivering CRM projects on the Salesforce.com platform.
As a Salesforce Project Manager in JFrog you will…
- Manage, design and implement salesforce projects in various fields such as: Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Customer and Partner Communities, Integrations
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
- Manage releases, prioritize features, defining requests to developers overseas
- Working closely with stakeholders and end users to identify, document and communicate business processes as they relate to Salesforce
- Validate and implement new applications
- QA of new processes and systems
- Work within the Agile Development framework
- Team collaboration – participate in daily stand-ups, team meetings to discuss the projects and provide solutions to the salesforce processes.
To be a Salesforce Project Manager in JFrog you need…
- Minimum 2-years experience as a project manager in Information system technologies
- Minimum 3-years experience in Salesforce
- Team player, self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented skills
- Technical understanding and ability to learn
- Time management, ability to multitask
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Strong in written and verbal English.
- (B.A/ BSc) in Industrial Engineering / Information system
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A