The Airports Supervisor leads, develops and maintains strategic relationships with JetBlue Crewmembers, internal departments, and Customers; depending on the specific station, this responsibility may extend to Business Partners as well. The Supervisor serves Airports Crewmembers as well as Business Partners, when applicable, through timely coaching and mentoring, ultimately contributing to the successful development of a growing team environment. The Supervisor will collaborate and partner closely with Manager(s) in the execution of the operational strategy to ensure success of our Customer interactions, control costs, drive revenue, and uphold safety standards.
- Ensures that policies and procedures are conducted in accordance with SAPQ and applicable federal regulations and standards, including escalating any non-compliance to Leadership, and advising of any other escalated operational issues while monitoring events.
- Obtains and stays current on Airport and/or Ground Operations qualifications, as required.
- Supports, coaches, and trains Airports Crewmembers, encourages engagement, and takes a significant role in their development and growth achievement through effective performance management and ongoing constructive formal and informal feedback.
- Strategically identifies operational challenges and implement improvements to maximize and ensure success of on-time performance initiatives.
- Briefs Airports Crewmembers and/or Business Partners prior to each shift and reports all relevant information concerning shift to Crew leader on duty, including any maintenance issues or cancellations.
- Supports Management in the execution of the operational strategy and assumes Manager/General Manager responsibilities when they are not available.
- Directs and guides Airports Crewmembers through operational issues while coordinating efforts with all applicable stakeholders throughout the operation as well as Business Partners in order to ensure effective day-to-day collaboration and accountability.
- Able to travel and/or work variable hours, flexible shifts, including holidays and weekends
- Depending on location, may need to acquire and maintain a United States Customs Clearance
- Able to stand continuously up to four (4) hours at a time
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Ability to perform under pressure and fixed time constraints
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and diplomacy
- Must be able to use handheld radios and microphones to communicate with operations and make all terminal announcements
- Able to work with various forms of payment (cash, credit cards, travelers checks, etc)
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft office
Qualification & Experience:
- Three (3) years of Customer service, sales, or airline experience, OR one (1) year JetBlue CEX experience
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org