The Analyst Email Marketing is responsible for managing our promotional email calendar, and for fulfilling requests from internal stakeholders for analytics and strategic recommendations within the scope of the email-marketing channel. This position is a highly collaborative and essential role on our marketing team, and the crewmember in this position is challenged to juggle multiple competing projects with cross-functional teams, while maintaining the standards of JetBlue marketing.
- Supports the coordination of content, scheduling, deployment, and reporting for several monthly promotional email campaigns.
- Uses our email service provider software to: Create email proofs for review for each campaign, build and segment user lists that meet the prescribed business goals, and create and manage AB and multivariate testing within campaigns.
- Perform ad-hoc impact analysis, create and deliver reports on commercial metrics using technologies including (but not limited to) SQL, Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau.
- Summarizes campaign results and overall list performance with clear and easy-to-understand reporting.
Other duties as assigned.
- Builds and distributes monthly department-wide email program communications that reflect campaign performance, testing results, and recommendations for how the program can improve.
- Maintains email content calendar, communicates with and takes requests from business stakeholders.
- Proofreads for clarity, grammar, and spelling, and performs quality assurance for cross-device rendering for all emails.
- Ability to present to various stakeholders, including senior business leadership
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing multiple competing priorities in a faced-paced environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Professional experience with SQL and BI software such as Tableau
- Experience with paid search, display advertising, SEO, social media, or other marketing channels
- One (1) year experience conducting hands-on analysis, ideally in the B2C marketing space: devising of the test to be performed, collecting data, analyzing results and sharing with stakeholders
- Superior project management, organizational, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or other related field
- One (1) year managing a high-volume email marketing program; strong familiarity with all phases of email production: design, code, approval, list segmentation, QA, launch
- Two (2) years’ experience in marketing performance analysis, including but not limited to AB and multivariate testing, long term trend reporting on both engagement and commercial metrics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Biloxi, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org