Website Jet Aviation
The Avionics Installation Manager is responsible for financial goals and objectives; assigning and coordinating work assignments with his team; assumes responsibility for all Installation functions for his/her department. This position also manages the teams’ overtime and monitors daily work functions to include workload and ensuring assigned employees are qualified for the work they perform. The qualified Manager will be considered a working Manager and is expected to perform work on the aircraft as well as providing leadership on all projects.
- Proactively build coworker skill sets, lead assigned employees through motivation, communication, mentorship, and accountability.
- Supervise and direct activities of all personnel assigned, assuring all work is completed in compliance with established company policies and procedures set in company (RSM/QCM), as well as applicable FAA regulatory guidelines.
- Oversee Leads and Technicians to ensure the work area and hangar is kept to the highest standards of safety, compliant always, enforcing regulations and practices to avoid accidents.
- Provide accurate timely reporting to General Manager and Project Manager, of status of in-service aircraft.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed and signed-off accurately in a timely manner
- Ensure daily timekeeping requirements are completed on time and accurate.
- To always lead by example, through professional behavior, integrity, commitment to the company and compliance with its policies.
- Deal with Customers in a cordial, respectful and professional manner, and to see to it that all personnel behave accordingly.
- Work closely with the General Manager and HR on hiring and termination of employees.
- Assist with completing all required paperwork, review work orders of incoming aircraft to determine labor, parts, and equipment necessary to accomplish the assigned inspection, maintenance, and repair. Assist with requesting necessary parts, service, or equipment as required.
- Strictly enforce good housekeeping practices with an objective of securing an environment conducive to employee well-being.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Valid & Current Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) Certification preferred.
- Good communications skills; both verbal and written required.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
Qualification & Experience:
- Installation experience working on Hawker, Beechjet, Gulfstream, Bombardier, Embraer, Dassault, and Pilatus aircraft preferred.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Avionics Installation field.
- Prior supervisory experience a plus.
- High School diploma.
Company: Jet Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com