Website Jet Aviation
The HR Specialist will assist in managing the daily functions of HR Administration from onboarding, compensation, employee life cycle support and enforcing company policies, their interpretations, and practices. This is a temp to perm opportunity.
- Review, analyze and audit new hire paperwork, including I-9’s and E-Verify
- Respond to both written and telephone concerns and inquiries; resolves the concern or directs to appropriate entities
- Ensures employee issues are communicated and or directed to the appropriate HR staff member for follow up and resolution.
- Notifies HR manager of all employee relations inquiries/issues.
- Assist with creating, and maintaining digital personnel files
- Coordinate day-to-day tasks associated with new employee onboarding process to ensure employees have a smooth transition starting their new roles.
- Processes employment verification forms and other miscellaneous reports or letters to the fullest degree possible.
- Supports in setting standards and procedures for handling employee questions, transactions
- Coordinates and assists with scheduling and delivery of New Employee Orientation sessions
- Update and maintain various department records, charts, reports, claims and files as applicable.
- Provides support to HR Business Partners for projects as needed.
- Absolute integrity, discretion and sensitivity to confidential company and employee information
- Excellent computer skills with a degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook. Some knowledge of HRIS applications desirable, PeopleSoft and Success Factors preferred
- Must be proactive, efficient, with the ability to seek out answers/resources as needed and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of employment law and HR best practices
- Associate degree or higher
- Must present a team effort approach, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication and customer service-orientation
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-2 years of recent Human Resources experience
Company: Jet Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com