Website Jet Aviation
Seeking professional, flexible, dynamic and motivated aviators with the Falcon 7X model or similar experience to join the Jet Aviation Flight Services team. We need great communicators coupled with enthusiasm and a passion to deliver our clients the best possible flight experience from beginning to end. If this sounds of interest to you, we welcome you to apply.
- Responsible for conducting the flight in a safe and prudent manner in accordance with company policies, Federal Aviation Administration regulations, and Department of Homeland Security regulations required of the flight operation.
- Authority to indicate a change in the planned flight during the flight when such a change is appropriate for the safe operation of the aircraft.
- Mentors and counsels crews, striving to maximize their potential.
- Final authority for the operation of the aircraft assigned.
- Responsible for flight planning and coordinating changes in the flight schedule.
- Institute all necessary changes as required by enroute conditions such that the flight may continue under appropriate procedures and rules.
- Authority to delay, cancel or discontinue a flight when conditions are unsuitable for the conduct or continuation of the flight.
- Responsible for safe and efficient transport of passengers and crew.
- Participate in the company aviation safety program, taking an active role supporting the open sharing of information on all safety issues and reporting all safety hazards and concerns.
- Ensures adherence to Jet Aviation Flight Services policies and procedures.
Company: Jet Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org