Website Jet Aviation
The ambassador is dedicated to support the FBO’s 5-star customer service provided to our customers, visitors, and business acquaintances by performing the following duties:
- Responsible for achieving a thorough knowledge of the immediate geographic area in which the FBO is located as well as a superior knowledge of the city and region-at-large. This information should include restaurants, hotels, sightseeing opportunities, current entertainment and special event referrals and information.
- The ambassador will receive FBO customer service training to perform customer service duties and responsibilities. This individual must also have knowledge of the myriad of services the Company provides.
- The ambassador will be trained in the art of providing proactive, efficient, and polished concierge service and the proper greeting of customers, escorting of customers during arrival and departure on and off the ramp.
- Responsible for acquiring an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Jet Aviation’s history, lines of business, affiliates, and sister companies along with their service offerings.
- Greeting aircraft by welcoming and escorting passengers and/or crew upon arrival or prior to departure to the FBO and serving as liaison for service requests, internal department assistance and /or staff member needs. The Ambassador must ensure that customers are taken care of either at the FBO and/or outdoors on the ramp and street side
- The ambassador needs to be resourceful. They do not need to know everything but need to know how to acquire information.
- Must have the ability to work well with others at all levels of the organization and must be a team player.
- Must have basic computer knowledge, including but not limited to, WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, and OUTLOOK.
- Must be able to communicate well both orally and in written form.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions, both on the phone and in person.
- May be required by management to travel for certain special events.
- Is able to speak effectively and clearly before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to interact with customers, visitors and business acquaintances.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strongly prefers an Associate’s Degree in hospitality, tourism or related field or 2-3 years of qualifying experience and/or a combination of both.
- High school or trade school diploma
Company: Jet Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Savannah, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com