Website Jet Aviation
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for driving key HR initiatives and creating an engaging culture. This role will establish a strong partnership with business leaders to implement and execute HR strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning and employee engagement.
- Act as a role model, leader, and champion of change, building organizational trust and promoting a positive workplace culture, partnering, and communicating regularly with leadership.
- Understand and analyze workforce trends and metrics with the HR department.
- Partner with leaders to develop succession pipelines and employee development and training activities.
- Consult regularly with management and provide guidance when appropriate
- Provide conflict resolution and guidance with performance management and employee relations issues, liaising with management and legal counsel, as needed, ensuring fairness and consistency.
- Develop and nurture partnerships through human resources to bridge the divide between management and employees.
- Foster an inclusive work environment that seeks input and values diverse contributions and perspectives.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop programs, solutions, procedures, and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve the employee experience.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- PHR/SPHR certification
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Strong leadership skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Highly organized
- Excellent people management skills
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role
Company: Jet Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: West Palm Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com