Website JD Sports
In this role, you will assist the Retail Management team by maintaining the smooth running of the stockroom and back of house areas. Taking ownership of several duties while making sure that the stores KPIs are achieved.
- Management development should be prioritized with the use of the Trainee Management Academy.
- Assist with store recruitment, new starter inductions, and staff training.
- Assist in maintaining the stock file integratory with accurate pricing and coding of all stock within the stockrooms.
- Completing any ad hoc stock returns or planned stock transfers bound for other branches.
- Monitor the Training and Development site and keep track of staff progression by the relevant E-assessments.
- Processing of Customer orders to company standard and meeting the specified delivery timescale.
- Keeping the operational back areas clean, tidy and organized correctly.
- Develop internal staff and promote progression within the group.
- Excellent Time Management skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- IT skills – Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Qualification & Experience:
- Retail Management experience would be advantageous
Company: JD Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org